Our most sought after preventative measure, roof-top and exterior wall coating, provides thorough and resilient coating for a variety of silo problems.
USA Silo Service uses a rubber coating that is thermally stable and has high tolerance for both hot and cold weather extremes. It resists cracking and peeling due to ozone and ultraviolet exposure.
It can be used for roof surfaces or for steel bolted silo joints to offer excellent protection against oxidation, humidity and corrosive environments. The rubberized coating also exhibits excellent resistance to alkali, salts, abrasions and acid fumes.
Review available coating colors. Colors are approximate only and will vary among different monitor resolutions and settings.
The rubber coating reduces costly reapplications of surface protectants and can be applied to many surfaces such as listed below:
- Metal Buildings and Roofs
- Modified BUR Roofs
- Grain Silos and Bins
- Silo Exterior Walls
- Single Ply Roofs
- Urethane Foam Roofs
- Steel Bolted Joints
- NOT a floating membrane
- Offers excellent adhesion to aluminum, galvanized steel, painted surfaces, modified bitumen, steel joints and many other surfaces
- Excellent in sealing cracks, laps, fasteners and penetrations on roof surfaces
- Withstands the expansion and contraction encountered at seams, joints and penetrations on roof surfaces
- Available in all 50 states
- Available in a variety of colors